Anek Lines Ferries Pet Policy
Anek Lines Ferries require that your pet be accompanied by a certificate of good health, and that your pet is transported in an approved pet container. In most cases the certificate of good health will be the one required by the country you are sailing to.
Your veterinarian will need to certify that your pet is healthy enough to travel and is free of diseases communicable to humans.
Anek Line Ferries requires that you provide evidence of the proper import documents for the country you are sailing to.
Your ferry pet passport package includes:
- The Instructions, pet policy, list of ports served and fees charged for taking your pet on board.
- Instructions for taking your pet to the country you are sailing to.
- Annex IV for EU countries or health certificate for the country you are sailing to.
- Shipping line Veterinary Certificate and instructions
- Pet Passport Folder - included with First Class Mail Delivery Options above
- Unlimited Email Support
All Anek Line Ferries pet policies and instructions are verified at the time of order.
There are no refunds on ferry pet policy unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
Have a crate for your pet already? Get only what you need to Update Your Pet Crate.