Folding Metal Dog Crate Large
Current order lead time is 6 weeks.
If you are traveling with a larger dog that requires more protection than a regular plastic dog crate can provide, consider this exceptionally well-built crate. It is built in the USA and made of high-quality, heavy-duty, .063 aluminum, which makes it light in comparison to wooden crates as well as being corrosion-resistant.
The crate is easy to assemble and can fold to less than 8" in height to save on shipping costs. Can be set up and taken down quickly, yet all seams and corners are reinforced for maximum strength.
This crate will provide a lifetime of protection for your dog.
If you intend to use this crate for the air transport of an animal, then make sure to add the live animal stickers and bowl options to the crate.
- 20% lighter than comparable wooden crates
- tough enough for large dogs that chew
- Marine grade slam latch and hardware provides optimal security for your pet
- No having to lock door behind pet
- Increased airflow with larger vent holes and door openings
- Impact and stacking corners - these corners provide exceptional impact protection as well as stacking for multiple cases
- Each Impact Dog Crate is thoroughly finished with a non-toxic, powder-coated layer to protect from corrosion.
- Rounded square vents for air flow and illusion of direct line of site causing less stress
- Welded rivet construction
- 3/8 Inch round bars welded with cross bar for stability
- Airline rails
- Handle for carrying ease of unassembled crate - collapses to under 8" tall in seconds
- Durable powder coat inside and outside
- Available in Large (400), Extra Large (450), and Giant (700)
- Available in Grey
- Made proudly in the USA of high-grade 063" aluminum
- Lifetime guarantee
This crate is attentively designed for IATA compatibility. To ensure that the crate meets all IATA standards, please select an IATA COLLAPSIBLE BRACKET and DOOR GUARD in the options above to easily attach/detach while traveling.
To assemble your Collapsible Dog Crate, simply undo the latches, lift up, undo both latches on the airline rails while making sure the tab is inside the dog crate, and latch both ends. Then, repeat on the other side. To collapse your crate, simply reverse these steps.
Collapsible Crate Dimensions (in inches)
Inner Dimensions 34L X 28T X 22.5W
Outer Dimensions 34.5 L X 28.5 H X 25 W (includes airline rails)
When Collapsed 34.5 L X 7.5 H X 25 W (With Rails)
When Collapsed 34.5 L X 6 H X 25 W (Without Rails)
Ship Weight: 43 bs
Actual Weight: 41 lbs
A= length of animal from nose to root of tail
B = height from ground to elbow joint
C = width across shoulders
D = height of animal in standing position (top of head for pets with non-erect ears - from tip of ears for
pets with erect ears)
The length of the kennel must be equal to A + 1/2 B (domestic flights) A+B (International flights)
The width of the kennel must be equal to Cx2 (domestic flights) (C+1 in) x 2 (international flights)
The height of the kennel (top flat or arched) must be equal to D (domestic flights) D+3 in (international flights).