Pet Passport The Grenadines
This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on importing your dog or cat to the Grenadines. If your pet is not traveling to the Grenadines, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here to select a pet passport for another country.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
Our information is constantly being updated to keep it current.
The Grenadines will only allow pets to enter from the United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Australia. A Veterinary Certificate endorsed by your country veterinarian and rabies titer test is required. Additionally, just prior to entering Grenadines, your pet must be treated for ticks and tapeworms.
With the package, you get:
- Detailed instructions on importing your pet to the Grenadines
- Titer test instructions and laboratories
- Tapeworm treatment instructions
- USDA endorsement instructions (if departing from the US)
- FREE unlimited email support for both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions.
Also included at no additional cost are forms to transport your pet to the Grenadines:
- Veterinary Health Certificate for the Grenadines
- Rabies Blood Titer Test Forms
- Tapeworm Certificate
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Further Requirements for importing your pet to the Grenadines:
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery - you can print multiple copies of forms and instructions if you need to.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to the Grenadines. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
Find more information on importing your pet to the Grenadines.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Get only what you need to update your pet crate.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Get pet pads and accessories for it here.