Prefer Pets Hideaway Duffel Carrier
Limited time only - FREE pair (2) of Breathable Pads with the purchase of your Sherpa pet carrier. Help protect your carrier for years of traveling with your pet.
The Prefer Pets Hideaway Duffel Carrier was given an award for 2017 Best New Product for pet fear, anxiety, and stress given by the organization Fear Free Pets. The highlight is the privacy covers which allow the user to adjust the amount of stimuli allowed for their pet which can help reduce fear, anxiety and stress and allow for an excellent travel experience.
- Prefer Pets signature Roll Up-n-Down privacy covers for top and two sides.
- Zipper entry on top and both sides.
- Three zipper-mesh-covered entries for ample ventilation.
- Interior detachable harness hook.
- Machine washable faux fur base liner.
- Fully lined and padded interior.
- Made with coated polyester woven canvas exterior.
- Detachable padded shoulder strap.
- Large secured pocket with flap for treats, waste bags, etc.
- Includes luggage ID and pet ID card.
- Dimensions: 17"L x 12"H x 10"D (43 x 30.5 x 25.4 cm) - can compress to fit under a seat
Note that the carrier can compress which will reduce the height measurement to fit under the seat if flying.
For your pet's comfort and airline regulations if you are flying, your pet will need to be able to stand up and turn around in the carrier. Measure your pet carefully before ordering using the chart below.
MEASURING YOUR PET FOR A CARRIER
Be sure to order the correct size pet carrier. Measure your pet from the tip of the nose to the base of the tail and from the top of the head to the ground. Airlines require that dogs and cats must be able to stand up and turn around in the pet carrier. If you have any questions, please contact us toll free at 877-241-0184 or email us at email@example.com prior to placing your order.
Other things you may need
We would suggest that you consider protecting your carrier with a quality pet pad (click here). Our smallest size pet pads fit our pet carriers and provide protection against accidents from nervous pets.
Return/Exchange Policy For Pet Carriers
Due to State Health Laws, we will not accept the return of any carrier after a pet has been inside the bag – No exceptions. If your pet has not been inside the carrier, it may be returned for exchange as a sale item as long as it returned as received.