Prefer Pets Privacy Airline Compliant Pet Carrier
FREE pair (2) of Breathable Pads with the purchase of your PreferPets pet carrier. Help protect your carrier for years of traveling with your cat or dog. On Sale! Save $6.00!
The Prefer Pets Airline Carrier provides your small pet a safe and comfortable environment when traveling. It is soft-sided so it can be compressed to fit under most airline seats. The carrier allows entry at both ends as well as through the top. Flaps on the sides and top of the carrier can be closed to allow privacy or opened for increased ventilation. Fully lined and padded interior.
- Additional cover on side and top entries provide privacy when needed
- Removable faux fur liner is machine washable
- Convenient pocket for treats and waste bags
- Zippered mesh-covered entries on 3 sides for ventilation
- Removable interior flex frames
- Interior hook for harness or leash
- 20 lb. weight capacity (9 kg)
- Includes a detachable padded shoulder strap
- Pet ID tag
- Carrier dimensions: 17" L x 10" W x 12" H (43 x 25.4 x 30.5 cm)
- Carrier weight: 3 lbs. (1.36 kg)
For your pet's comfort and safety and to conform to commercial airline regulations, if flying, your pet should be able to stand up and turn around in its carrier. Measure your pet carefully before ordering using the chart below.
MEASURING YOUR PET FOR A CARRIER
Be sure to order the correct size pet carrier. Measure your pet from the tip of the nose to the base of the tail and from the top of the head to the ground. Airlines require that dogs and cats must be able to stand up and turn around in the pet carrier. If you have any questions, please contact us toll free at 877-241-0184 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order.
Other things you may need
We would suggest that you consider protecting your carrier with a quality pet pad (click here). Our smallest size pet pads fit our pet carriers and provide protection against accidents from nervous pets.
Return/Exchange Policy For Pet Carriers
Due to State Health Laws, we will not accept the return of any carrier after a pet has been inside the bag – No exceptions. If your pet has not been inside the carrier, it may be returned for exchange as a sale item as long as it returned as received.