Datamars Pet Microchips Include:
- Datamars 15-digit, ISO compliant (Standard 11784/11785) Microfindr™ Slim pet microchip in a pre-loaded, ergonomic sterile syringe for fast, gentle, and easy implantation by your veterinarian.
- PetLink Microchip ID card for your wallet (size of credit card).
- PetLink Microchip ID collar tag with PetLink information on back.
- FREE lifetime registration at Petlink.net for speedy pet owner identification should your pet become lost.
- FREE updates and changes to your pet's registration with PetLink for the life of your pet, so your pet's information is always current. No yearly fees!
Note: We recommend that your Datamars microchip be inserted by your veterinarian.
This microchip is the smallest and most slim chip available today. Easy to implant and nonintrusive for your pet.
Traveling with your pet internationally? Need to protect your pet against loss?
If your pet currently has a microchip implanted which doesn’t comply with the ISO Standards 11784/11785, local authorities in Europe and other countries around the world** may not permit entry of your pet unless you carry a microchip scanner.
This 15-digit microchip from Datamars of Switzerland, which operates at 134.2 kHz, meets the ISO Standards, so your pet can be identifed anywhere in the world, quickly and easily. And the new Microfindr™ Slim Chip is a small as a thin grain of rice and weighs a fraction of standard glass microchips! The Datamars thin 14 gauge needle allows for a gentle implantation and the ergonomic design of the syringe makes it easy for your veterinarian to use with one hand. Best of all, the "No Return Click Syringe" gives an audible click when the implantation is complete and the injector will block the microchip from being withdrawn with the syringe. This is a very meaningful improvement from current microchip implantation methods used today and it is only available from Datamars.
Includes Free Microchip Registration with PetLink.net
Reuniting pets with their owners quickly requires up-to-date contact information. The Datamars microchip comes with FREE registration in PetLink.net's worldwide database.
All changes and updates are FREE, for the life of your pet.
Includes Everything Your Vet Needs to Implant the Microchip
Your veterinarian can implant the Datamars microchip in your pet. It is a simple procedure and can be done during an office visit. It is a good idea to have your vet scan your pet every time you visit.
Are you a veterinarian, breeder, shelter, kennel or other non-retail business serving the pet industry? Log In Here!
Need more information about a microchip for your dog and cat? Click Here
Want to know more about registering your pet in PetLink? Click Here
FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY REASONS MICROCHIPS CAN ONLY BE RETURNED UNOPENED.
**Here is a list of the countries that require a microchip.