Live Animal Stickers for Airline Cargo Crates
FREE Shipping on all US and APO orders!
Live animal stickers are required by the International Air Transport Association for airline cargo pet travel. Stickers include LIVE ANIMAL stickers (plain and directional), animal stickers, shipper declarations, colored circles for IATA airport codes.
Sizes available: small/medium or large crates according to IATA Live Animal Regulations.
|Crate Size||Sticker Type||# Stickers||Size|
|Small-Medium||Live Animals (Green)||1||5" x 3"|
|Small-Medium||Live Animals with Arrows (Green)||2||5" x 3"|
|Small-Medium||Live Animal Pictures (Green)||1||4" x 6"|
|Small-Medium||Shipper's Declaration (Green)||1||6" x 4"|
|Small-Medium||Circle (green) - For Destination and Departure Airport Code||2||3"|
|Intermed - Giant||Live Animals (Green)||1||6" x 4"|
|Intermed - Giant||Live Animals Directional (Green)||2||11" x 4"|
|Intermed - Giant||Live Animal Pictures (Green)||1||4" x 6"|
|Intermed - Giant||Shipper's Declaration (Green)||1||8.75" x 5.25"|
|Intermed - Giant||Circle (Green) - For Destination and Departure Airport Code||2||3"|
- Picture versions of live animals (dog, bird, fish and turtle). You will write in CAT in the CONTENTS line when transporting a cat.
- Shippers Declarations. This sticker provides airline handlers with information about when your pet was last given food and water as well as how often it should be fed. Stick to the top of the crate.
- Directional LIVE ANIMAL stickers (2) with arrows pointing upward for each side of the crate.
- LIVE ANIMAL sticker for the back of the crate
- Colored circle stickers (2) to list the IATA code of the departure and destination airport. Find airline and airport codes.
NOTE: You can use rubbing/isopropyl alcohol to clean the area of the crate that the stickers will go onto. This will promote adhesiveness of the stickers.
Cost for small stickers: $2.50. Cost for large stickers: $3.50.