This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on importing your dog or cat to Panama. If your pet is not traveling to Panama, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What You Get:
- Detailed instructions to import your dog or cat to Panama
- USDA endorsement instructions (departures from the United States)
- USDA State Offices (departures from the United States)
- CFIA endorsement instructions (departures from Canada)
- CFIA Offices (departures from Canada)
- Instructions to apply for Home Quarantine
- Instructions for parasite treatments
- Airline Health Certificate instructions
- Airline Checklist
- FREE unlimited email support both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions.
Also included at no additional cost are forms for your pet to enter Panama.
- Veterinary Health Certificate for Panama (English version)
- Veterinary Health Certificate for Panama (Spanish version)
- Home Quarantine forms
- Ticks and Tapeworm Certificate
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in the same place for easy custom clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
Is your pet microchipped? It should be when traveling internationally. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Panama. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.
While my cat and I have yet to leave for Panama, the information I received needed to allow him into the country seems more than complete per my research. My vet recommended Pettravel since she has had continued success with them for the travel needs of other patients. Fingers crossed!
The only other thing that would be helpful is the phone number to call the Panamanian Embassy or address to send the forms too. Otherwise a great form and presentation.