This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on transporting your dog or cat to the Republic of Georgia from any country. If your pet is not traveling to the Republic of Georgia, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What you get with your Republic of Georgia Pet Passport
- Detailed step-by-step instructions for importing your dog or cat to the Republic of Georgia from any country
- Veterinary Health Certificate Instructions
- Required Vaccinations
- Parasite Treatments
- Inoculation Record Instructions
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips on Flying a Pet Internationally
- Unlimited Email Support for you and your veterinarian
Also included at no cost are forms to import your pet to the Republic of Georgia
- Veterinary Certificate
- Parasite Record
- Form to Declare Unvaccinated Puppies and Kittens
- Declaration of Non-Commercial Transport
- Transit of an Unlisted Third Country
- Airline Health Certificate
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
Your Republic of Georgia pet passport forms are verified at the time of order.
If you will transport more than one pet to the Republic of Georgia, additional forms can be self printed from the Email Attachment option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or land. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline and having proper documentation will better insure that no problems will arise during your travels.
There are no refunds on pet immigration forms unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.