Pet Passport Tanzania
Tanzania requires an Import Permit for entry. Your pet must be vaccinated for rabies at least 30 days prior to travel. Your veterinarian then completes the proper health certificate and attaches the rabies certificate for endorsement by the USDA or CFIA if traveling from the United States or Canada. If you are transporting a dog or cat from a different country, the instructions will advise you of the proper procedure.
Your pet passport package includes:
- Instructions for taking your pet to Tanzania
- Instructions on applying for the import permit
- Unlimited Email Support for your and your veterinarian
Also included at no additional cost are forms to import your dog or cat to Tanzania
- Tanzania Veterinary Certificate
- Import Permit Application
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Airline Health Certificate
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Your Tanzania pet passport is verified at the time of order.
If you will transport more than one pet to Tanzania, additional forms can be self printed from the Email Attachment option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or land. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline and having proper documentation will better insure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30-45 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet into Tanzania. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
There are no refunds on pet immigration forms unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
More information about transporting a pet to Tanzania.
Have a crate for your pet already? Get only what you need to Update Your Pet Crate.