Pet Crate Pad Junior/Medium
Are you taking a car or airline trip where your pet will be in a crate for a long period of time? This pad is the perfect thing to insure your pet's comfort and cleanliness when traveling. Best of all, it can be thrown in the washing machine and used again and again!
This pet pad fits in medium pet crates. See chart below for measurements.
Benefits of using our junior/medium pet crate pad:
- Reusable - good for over 300 washings! (undo velcro pad, unzip, and wash)
- No bunching up in the corner of the crate
- Absorbs up to 4 times their weight without leaking
- Protective bottom layer that prevents any absorbed moisture from passing through to a pet carrier or crate - no pooling
- Medical grade orthopedic foam core keeps your pet dryer and cleaner
- Clean and fresh smelling crate - permanent, nontoxic, anitmircobial agent inhibits the growth of bacteria responsible for odors associated with urine
- More comfortable for your pet
Those are just some of the reasons that thousands of dog owners and many veterinarians, pet hospitals, and animal care facilities across the country use this pad.
Great to use at home for training purposes!
|CRATE SIZE||PAD SIZE||MEASUREMENTS||COST|
|Small||PPVK100||12.7" x 17"||$16.99|
|Junior||PPVK200||15" x 22.5"||$19.99|
|Medium||PPVK200||15" x 22.5"||$19.99|
|Intermediate||PPVK300||16.5" x 27"||$28.99|
|Large||PPVK400||18.5" x 30.5"||$36.99|
|Extra Large||PPVK500||21" x 34"||$42.99|
|Giant||PPVK700||24" x 39"||$49.99|
Your pet can be featured on our website! Tell us how you used our products, share your pet travel stories with other pet owners and be entered to win a $200 gift certificate! Quick and easy! https://webapp.rivet.works/collector/pettravelstore/pettravelstore-share-story
Posted by Unknown on 25th Sep 2012
Too large for my needs. I don't know how it works yet as we are travelling this Sunday. I am hoping to be able to cut it down to the size I need as not time to return.
A must for crate travel
Posted by Tim on 9th Mar 2011
Whenever I traveled in the past with my dog I always thought lining a towel at the bottom of his crate was sufficient. That was until a recent trip where the bottom of his crate was wet from an accident. I felt absolutely horrible! These crate pads act like a sponge and can really help out in the event of an accident. Being reusable is a plus too.