This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on transporting your dog or cat to the Republic of Guinea from any country. If your pet is not traveling to the Republic of Guinea, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What You Get with your Republic of Guinea Pet Passport:
- Instructions for taking your dog or cat to Guinea from any country
- Import Permit Application Instructions
- Veterinary Health Certificate Instructions
- Required Vaccinations
- Parasite Treatments
- Rabies Titer Test Instructions (optional)
- Inoculation Record Instructions
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips on Flying a Pet Internationally
- Unlimited Email Support
Also included at no additional cost are forms to import your pet to the Republic of Guinea:
- Health Certificate
- Import Permit Application
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Airline Health Certificate
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Your Republic of Guinea pet passport forms are verified at the time of order.
Additional forms can be self printed from the Email Attachment option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or land. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline and having proper documentation will better insure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 45 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet into the Republic of Guinea. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
There are no refunds on pet immigration forms unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
Have a crate for your pet already? Get only what you need to Update Your Pet Crate.