This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on importing your dog or cat to South Korea. If your pet is not traveling to South Korea, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What You Get:
- Detailed instructions on importing your dog or cat to South Korea
- Import Permit instructions (5+ animals - select option above)
- Rabies Titer Test instructions (if required)
- Courier Delivery and STAT service from Kansas State University (optional depending on departure country)
- USDA endorsement instructions (for departures from the United States)
- USDA State Offices (for departures from the United States)
- CFIA endorsement (for departures from Canada)
- CFIA Offices (for departures from Canada)
- Airline Health Certificate instructions
- Airline Checklist
- FREE unlimited email support for both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions.
Also included at no additional cost are the necessary forms to transport your pet to South Korea:
- Veterinary Health Certificate for South Korea
- Rabies Titer Test forms (if required)
- Microchip Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in the same place for easy customs clearance
- Airline Health Certificate
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
Is your pet microchipped? Your cat or dog must be microchipped prior to rabies vaccination. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to South Korea. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.
If I had not purchased the pet passport, I would not have known where to start, nor would I have finished everything in time. Each part of the process requires different and specific timing, and since I didn't have much time to prepare, this helped me stay focused so that I could prepare my cat in time to move. There is no way I could have figured out everything with such efficiency if it were not for pet passport. The price is reasonable and the product is quality. Thank you.
I have been doing research for months, emailing the USDA, K-State Rabies lab, asking the vet, and my recruiter; and I still didn't feel like I had clear information because everyone said something slightly different. This packet provided clear, concise directions for each step, and I feel confident that we can avoid a quarantine period upon arrival. To me, it was worth the cost to get the information all in one place and for the peace of mind.