Pet Passport Vanuatu
Dogs can only enter Vanuatu from rabies free countries of Australia or New Zealand. Cats can enter Vanuatu from Australia, New Zealand or New Caledonia. Vanuatu requires a Veterinarian Certificate and an Import Application for entry.
Your pet passport package will include:
- Instructions for taking your pet to Vanautu
- Instructions for applying for the import permit
- Unlimited Email Support for you and your veterinarian
Also included at no additional cost are forms for importing your cat and dog to Vanuatu:
- Import Application
- Veterinary Certificate
- Inoculation Record (optional - add $2.00)
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Your Vanuatu pet passport is verified at the time of order.
If you will transport more than one pet to Vanuatu, additional forms can be self printed from the Email Attachment option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or land. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline and having proper documentation will better insure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30-45 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet into Vanautu. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
There are no refunds on pet immigration forms unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
More information about transporting a pet to Vanuatu.
Have a crate for your pet already? Get only what you need to Update Your Pet Crate.