This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on importing your pet to Australia. If your pet is not traveling to Australia, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make entering Australia with your pet easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
Pets can only enter Australia from approved countries. (See approved countries for entering Australia here) Dogs and cats from other countries can enter approved countries to have the tests done before entering Australia.
What You Get:
- Detailed instructions to import your dog or cat to Australia
- USDA endorsement instructions (for departures from the United States)
- USDA State Offices (for departures from the United States)
- CFIA endorsement (for departures from Canada)
- CFIA Province Offices (for departures from Canada)
- Airline Health Certificate instructions
- Airline checklist
- FREE unlimited email support both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions.
Also included at no additional cost:
- Link to online request for Import Permit based on the country you are traveling from
- Airline Health Certificate
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above)
Shipping Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery - you can print multiple copies of forms and instructions if you need to.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
Is your pet microchipped? Your pet should be microchipped prior to rabies vaccination to enter Australia. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Australia. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.