NEW! Datamars Microchip Scanner - Compact Max
This is the North American model of this scanner. It can be used worldwide and reads all microchips listed below.
The best of Datamars reading technology in a reduced size and a rechargeable battery!
Thanks to its peripheral antenna, the COMPACT MAX features top-of-range reading distances in a case small enough to fit in your pocket!
The scanner is also exceptionally versatile, being able to read FDX-B (ISO), FDX-A/FECAVA, Trovan and Avid encrypted microchips. Its water resistant housing also makes it the ideal scanner to use in any condition. COMPACT MAX has great ergonomics and a very intuitive icon based, graphic interface which makes it the easiest reader to use on the market.
Here are some features of this great universal scanner:
- Best-in-class reading performances
- Extremely easy to use
- Slim and elegant design
- Pocket size, lightweight
- Long lasting, rechargeable, lithium battery Bright color display
- Reads any companion animal chip
- Dimensions: 6.29” x 3.14” x 0.78”
- Weight: 6 ounces
- Operating Temperature: +23°F to +131°F 95% RH, non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: (while battery is charging) +41°F to +113°F 95% RH, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to +149°F 95% RH, non-condensing
- Power Supply Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Frequency Reads 125 kHz, 128 kHz and 134.2 kHz
- Cable and wall-mount charger included
- Read Distance FDX-B (134.2 kHz) 4.72” | FDX-A / FECAVA (125 kHz) 2.76” | Trovan (128 kHz) 1.18” | Avid Encrypted (125 kHz) 2.76”
- Housing White ABS
- Certifications CE, FCC
- Compliance ISO 11784/5 (FDX-B)