Datamars Microchip Scanner - Compact Max
FREE Shipping on all US and APO orders!
This is the North American model of this scanner. It can be used worldwide and reads all microchips listed below.
The best of Datamars reading technology in a reduced size and a rechargeable battery!
Thanks to its peripheral antenna, the COMPACT MAX features top-of-range reading distances in a case small enough to fit in your pocket!
The scanner is also exceptionally versatile, being able to read FDX-B (ISO), FDX-A/FECAVA, Trovan and Avid encrypted microchips. Its water resistant housing also makes it the ideal scanner to use in any condition. COMPACT MAX has great ergonomics and a very intuitive icon based, graphic interface which makes it the easiest reader to use on the market.
Here are some features of this great universal scanner:
- Best-in-class reading performances
- Extremely easy to use
- Slim and elegant design
- Pocket size, lightweight
- Long lasting, rechargeable, lithium battery Bright color display
- Reads any companion animal chip
- Dimensions: 6.29” x 3.14” x 0.78”
- Weight: 6 ounces
- Operating Temperature: +23°F to +131°F 95% RH, non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: (while battery is charging) +41°F to +113°F 95% RH, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to +149°F 95% RH, non-condensing
- Power Supply Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Frequency Reads 125 kHz, 128 kHz and 134.2 kHz
- Cable and wall-mount charger included
- Read Distance FDX-B (134.2 kHz) 4.72” | FDX-A / FECAVA (125 kHz) 2.76” | Trovan (128 kHz) 1.18” | Avid Encrypted (125 kHz) 2.76”
- Housing White ABS
- Certifications CE, FCC
- Compliance: ISO 11784/5 (FDX-B)