This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on transporting your dog or cat to Lithuania from any country. If your pet is not traveling to Lithuania, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What You Get with your Lithuania Pet Passport:
- Detailed step-by-step instructions on importing your dog, cat or ferret to Lithuania from any country
- Instructions on completing the EU health certificate for Lithuania
- Required Vaccinations
- Rabies Titer Test Instructions
- Approved Rabies Titer Test Laboratories
- Banned Dog Breeds
- Puppy and Kitten Import
- Inoculation Record Instructions
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips on Flying a Pet Internationally
- FREE unlimited email support both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions
Also included at no additional cost are forms for bringing your pet to Lithuania:
- Non-Commercial or Commercial EU Health Certificates for Lithuania
- Sample Completed Health Certificate
- Declaration of Non-Commercial Transport
- Microchip Certificate
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
NOTE: Unaccompanied pets not traveling with or within 5 days of their owners or designated representative or transports that number more than five pets will travel under commercial regulations. Pets can only be imported to Lithuania from certain countries under commercial regulations. You can find the list of approved countries here.
Further Requirements to import your dog, cat or ferret to Lithuania:
ISO Pet Microchip - Required before rabies vaccination
Microchip Scanner - Recommended if your pet's microchip is not ISO compliant.
Rabies Certificate - Required - available from your veterinarian
Rabies Blood Titer Test - Required when entering Lithuania from a high-rabies country - Included
Internal and External Parasite Treatment - Not required
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery - you can print multiple copies of forms and instructions if you need to.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Lithuania. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
Find more information on importing your pet to Lithuania.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.