Pet Passport Namibia
Namibia requires that you file an Application for a Veterinary Import form. They also require a health certificate and proof of rabies vaccination. Then the health certificate is attached to the rabies certificate and submitted to the USDA or CFIA for endorsement if you are transporting your dog or cat from the United States or Canada. If you are traveling from another country, the instructions will advise you accordingly.
Your pet passport package includes:
- Instructions for taking your pet to Namibia
- Instructions for applying for the import permit
- Unlimited Email Support
Also included at no additional cost are forms for importing your cat or dog to Namibia:
- Veterinary Certificate
- Application for Veterinary Import
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccination in one place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Your Namibia pet passport is verified at the time of order.
If you will transport more than one pet to Namibia, additional forms can be self printed from the Email Attachment option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or land. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline and having proper documentation will better insure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 45 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet into Namibia. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
There are no refunds on pet immigration forms unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
More information about transporting a pet to Namibia.
Have a crate for your pet already? Get only what you need to Update Your Pet Crate.