Pet Passport Northern Ireland
This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on transporting your dog or cat to Northern Ireland. If your pet is not traveling to Northern Ireland, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What You Get:
- Detailed instructions on importing your dog, cat or ferret to Northern Ireland
- Instructions on completing the EU health certificate for Northern Ireland
- USDA endorsement information (required if entering Northern Ireland from the United States)
- Approved titer test laboratories
- Inoculation Record Instructions
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips on Flying a Pet Internationally
- FREE unlimited email support both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions
Also included at no additional cost are forms for bringing your pet to Northern Ireland:
- Non-Commercial or Commercial EU Certificates for Northern Ireland
- Rabies Titer Test Forms (if required - see above)
- Tapeworm Certificate
- Declaration of Non-Commercial Transport
- Microchip Certificate
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Certificate - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Further Requirements for bringing your pet to Northern Ireland:
ISO Pet Microchip - Required before rabies vaccination
Microchip Scanner - Recommended if your pet's microchip is not ISO compliant.
Rabies Certificate - Required - available from your veterinarian
Rabies Blood Titer Test - required when entering Northern Ireland from a high-rabies country
Deliverey Options(select above):
Email - faster delivery - multiple copies can be printed if you are transporting more than one pet.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Northern Ireland. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
Find more information on bringing your pet to Northern Ireland.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Get only what you need to update your pet crate.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Get pet pads and accessories for it here.