This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on transporting your dog or cat to Saba from any country. If your pet is not traveling to Saba, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
Dogs and cats from Central and South America, except from Suriname are prohibited to enter Saba.
What you get with your Saba Pet Passport:
- Detailed step-by-step instructions to import your cat or dog to Saba from any country
- Veterinary Health Certificate Instructions
- Required Vaccinations
- Microchip Identification
- Import Permit Application Instructions (when required)
- Rabies Titer Test Instructions (certain countries)
- Inoculation Record Instructions
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips on Flying a Pet Internationally
- Unlimited Email Support for you and your veterinarian
Also, at no additional cost, included are forms to import your dog or cat to Saba:
- Veterinary Certificate
- Microchip Certificate
- Declaration of Non-Commercial Movement
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccination in one place for easy custom clearance
- Airline Health Certificate
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Your Saba pet passport is verified at the time of order.
If you are transporting more than one pet traveling to Saba, additional forms can be self printed from the Email Attachment option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or land. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline and having proper documentation will better insure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30-45 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet into Saba. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
There are no refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.