Pet Passport Tenerife
This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on transporting your dog or cat to Tenerife from any country. If your pet is not traveling to Tenerife, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What You Get:
- Detailed Step-by-Step Instructions for importing your pet to Tenerife from any country
- Instructions to complete the EU Health Certificate
- Required Vaccinations
- Instructions for the rabies titer test (if required)
- Microchip Information
- Banned Dog Breeds
- Puppy and Kitten Import
- Inoculation Record Instructions
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips on Flying a Pet Internationally
- Unlimited Email Support for you and your veterinarian
Also included at no additional cost are forms to import your cat or dog to Tenerife:
- The Commercial or Non-Commercial EU Annex I or IV Veterinary Certificate for Tenerife
- Sample Completed Health Certificate
- Declaration of non-commercial movement
- Microchip Certification
- Rabies Titer Test forms (if required)
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- USDA or CFIA Information (US or Canada departures)
- Airline Health Certificate
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
NOTE: Unaccompanied pets not traveling with or within 5 days of their owners or designated representative or transports that number more than five pets will travel under commercial regulations. Pets can only be imported to Tenerife from certain countries under commercial regulations. You can find the list of approved countries here.
Your Tenerife pet passport is verified at the time of order.
If you will transport more than one pet traveling to Tenerife, additional forms can be self printed from the Email Attachment option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or land. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline and having proper documentation will better insure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30-45 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet into Tenerife. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
There are no refunds on pet immigration forms unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
More information about transporting a pet to Tenerife.
Have a crate for your pet already? Get only what you need to Update Your Pet Crate.
Pet Passports - All Countries
Pet Policies - All Major Airlines
Pet Crates - IATA Compliant
Pet Carriers - Airline Compliant