Pet Passport Trinidad Tobago
To enter Trinidad and Tobago, dogs and cats require a 15 digit ISO compliant pet microchip, proof of rabies vaccination, Veterinary Certificate and Import Application. Then the Veterinary Certificate is attached to the rabies certificate and submitted to the USDA for endorsement if you are transporting your dog or cat from the United States or Canada. If you are traveling from another country, the instructions will advise you accordingly.
If your pet's microchip is not ISO 11784/11785 compliant, you can carry your own microchip scanner.
Dogs and cats entering Trinidad and Tobago from any country other than the following countries will need a Rabies Titer Test. Check the option above to include the instructions and approved laboratories for the titer test: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Barbados, Belgium, Dominica, Great Britain, Ireland, Jamaica, Luxembourg, Malta, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Singapore, St Kitts-Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and Sweden.
Your pet passport package includes:
- Instructions for taking your dog or cat to Trinidad and Tobago
- Instructions for applying for the import permit
- Instructions regarding the rabies titer test
- Instructions regarding USDA and CFIA endorsement (US and Canada departures only)
- Unlimited Email Support for you and your veterinarian
Also included at no additional cost are forms to import your cat or dog to Trinidad and Tobago:
- Veterinary Certificate or Aphis form 7001 (US departures only)
- Import Permit Application
- Blood Titer Test forms (if appropriate)
- USDA Certification instructions (US departures only)
- Microchip Certificate
- Ticks and Tapeworms Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Airline Health Certificate
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Your Trinidad Tobago pet passport is verified at the time of order.
If you will transport more than one pet to Trinidad Tobago, additional forms can be self printed from the Email Attachment option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or land. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline and having proper documentation will better insure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30-45 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet into Trinidad and Tobago. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
There are no refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
More information about transporting a dog, cat or other animal to Trinidad Tobago.