Pet Passport Turks Caicos
Turks and Caicos an Import Application for entry. Additionally, your pet must have a pet microchip, rabies vaccination, and a Blood Titer Test. Your veterinarian then completes the proper Veterinary Certificate and attaches the Rabies Certificate for endorsement by the USDA or CFIA if traveling from the United States or Canada. If you are transporting a dog or cat from a different country, the instructions will advise you of the proper procedure.
If your pet's microchip is not ISO 11784/11785 compliant, you can carry your own microchip scanner.
Turks & Caicos also requires a Ticks & Tapeworm Certificate just prior to travel for entry.
Your pet passport package includes:
- Instructions for taking your pet to Turks and Caicos
- Instructions for applying for import permit
- Instructions for rabies titer test
- Instructions for parasite treatments
- USDA/CFIA Endorsement Instructions (US and Canada departures)
- Unlimited Email Support for you and your veterinarian
Also included at no additional cost are forms to import your dog or cat to the Turks and Caicos:
- Veterinary Certificate
- Ticks and Tapeworms Certificate
- Import Application
- Blood Titer Test form & instructions
- Inoculation Record -keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Airline Veterinary Certificate
- Pet Passport Folder - included with First Class Mail Delivery Options above
Your Turks Caicos pet passport is verified at the time of order.
If you will transport more than one pet to Turks and Caicos, additional forms can be self printed from the Email Attachment option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or land. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline and having proper documentation will better insure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30-45 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet into Turks and Caicos. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
There are no refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
More information about transporting a pet to Turks and Caicos.
Have a crate for your pet already? Get only what you need to Update Your Pet Crate.