This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on importing your dog or cat to the Turks & Caicos Islands from any country. If your pet is not traveling to Turks & Caicos, then you can select pet passports for other countries.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What you get with your Turks and Caicos Pet Passport:
- Detailed Instructions for taking your pet to the Turks and Caicos Islands from any country
- Veterinary Health Certificate Instructions
- Microchip Identification
- Required Vaccinations
- Rabies Titer Test Instructions (certain countries)
- Import Permit Instructions
- Rabies Titer Test Instructions
- Parasite Treatments
- Inoculation Record Instructions
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips on Flying a Pet Internationally
- Free unlimited email support for you and your veterinarian should either of you have questions
Also included at no additional cost are forms to import your dog or cat to the Turks and Caicos Islands:
- Veterinary Health Certificate for the Turks and Caicos Islands
- Microchip Certificate
- Import Application
- Parasite Record
- Inoculation Record -keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Airline Veterinary Certificate
- Pet Passport Folder - included with First Class Mail Delivery Options above. Click Here to View
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery - multiple copies can be printed if you are transporting more than one pet.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
Is your pet microchipped? Your dog or cat must be microchipped prior to rabies vaccination when traveling to the Turks and Caicos Islands. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips. If your pet's microchip is not ISO 11784/11785 compliant, you can carry your own microchip scanner.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to the Turks and Caicos Islands. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.
Is your pet microchipped? It should be when traveling internationally. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.