This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on importing your dog, cat or ferret to the United Arab Emirates. If your pet is not traveling to the Uniited Arab Emirates, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What you get:
- Instructions for importing your pet dog or cat to the United Arab Emirates
- USDA endorsement instructions and State offices (departures from the United States)
- CFIA endorsement instructions and Province offices (departures from Canada)
- Instructions for the rabies titer test (if required)
- Import permit instructions
- Instructions for parasite applications
- Airline Health Certificate instructions
- Airline Checklist
- Unlimited Email support for you and your veterinarian
Also included at no additional cost are forms to import your dog or cat to the United Arab Emirates:
- Veterinary Certificate
- Import Permit Application
- Ticks & Tapeworm Certificate
- Titer Test forms (if required)
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Airline Health Certificate
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Is your pet microchipped? Your pet must be microchipped prior to rabies vaccination to enter the United Arab Emirates. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or land. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline and having proper documentation will better insure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30-45 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet into the United Arab Emirates. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
There are no refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.