This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on importing your cat, dog or ferret to the United Kingdom. If your pet is not traveling to United Kingdom, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What You Get:
- Detailed instructions on importing your dog, cat or ferret to the United Kingdom
- Instructions on completing the EU health certificate for the United Kingdom for your veterinarian
- USDA endorsement information and State offices (required if entering the United Kingdom from the United States)
- CFIA endorsement and information and Province offices (required if entering the United Kingdom from Canada)
- Titer test instructions and overview (required if entering the United Kingdom from a high-rabies country)
- Approved EU laboratories for titer test
- Courier delivery and STAT service for Kansas State University (optional depending on country of origin)
- Approved Tapeworm medications
- Microchip certificate instructions
- Airline Health Certificate instructions
- Procedures when entering England at London Heathrow Airport
- Procedures when entering England at Gatwick Airport
- Procedures when entering England at Manchester Airport
- Airline checklist
- FREE unlimited email support both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions
Also included at no additional cost are the necessary forms for bringing your pet to the United Kingdom:
- Non-Commercial or Commercial EU Health Certificate for the United Kingdom
- Rabies Blood Titer Test Forms (if required - see above)
- Declaration of Non-Commercial Transport
- Tapeworm Certificate
- Microchip Certificate
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
Is your pet microchipped? Your dog, cat or ferret must be vaccinated prior to rabies vaccination. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to the United Kingdom. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.
My mom was able to fly my cat Bella out to London from Raleigh, NC with ease by using the resources that PetTravelStore.com offers. There were so many forms and clearances that Bella needed for authorization to travel, but PetTravelStore.com was able to provide outstanding service from cradle to grave. The employees at the outgoing airport even praised my mom for having all of her paperwork filled out with 100% accuracy, which she wouldn’t have been able to do without PetTravelStore.com. Thank you for reuniting Bella and I once again!
We were able to enjoy England with the help of your service.
We ordered the Third-Country Pet Certificate to move our dog from the US to Britain. It was a huge help in this very stressful process. If you are moving with your pet abroad, I would highly recommend ordering their certificates via Pet Travel Store. If you're going through this process, you might also help this article helpful: https://loveandasuitcase.com/2019/02/27/moving-your-pet-to-the-uk-helpful-tips-and-tricks-from-expats-and-their-dog/.
Everything went very smoothly, even though I was concerned about Carus and my 16 yo kitty, Olivia, flying, they did brilliantly. I was so happy to reunite with them at the Heathrow Animal Reception Centre.
Everything included. A bit overwhelming but doable with the package.
This is excellent info and support. The process to bring a dog to the U.K. is cumbersome and this helped streamline the process a bit. It would be better if the instructions were more succinct and took you right to the point of boarding. It was remarkable that 15 people in front of me at the USDA had errors on their forms. I had errors as well, but not any that required me to go back to my vet. So with that being said, step-by-step instructions (again, more succinctly written), of how to fill out the forms and what they mean by certain phrases and sections would help tremendously. Still worth it though!
This packet has everything we need in terms of paperwork to get our dogs into the UK. In addition, I had 2 or 3 follow-up questions. They were quick to respond and very helpful.
it had everything I needed