This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on importing your dog or cat to Venezuela from any country. If your pet is not traveling to Venezuela, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here to select a pet passport for another country.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
Our information is constantly being updated to keep it current.
What you get with your Venezuela Pet Passport Package:
- Detailed step by step instructions to import your pet to Venezuela from any country
- Veterinary Health Certificate Instructions
- Required Vaccinations
- Parasite Treatments
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips for Flying Your Pet Internationally
- FREE unlimited email support for both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions.
Also included at no additional cost are the necessary forms to transport your pet to Venezuela:
- English Version of the Veterinary Health Certificate for Venezuela
- Spanish Version of the Veterinary Health Certificate for Venezuela
- Parasite Record
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Further Requirements for importing your dog or cat to Venezuela:
ISO Pet Microchip - Not required but recommended for pet identification
Rabies Certificate - Required - available from your veterinarian
Rabies Titer Test - Not required
Internal and External Parasite Treatment - Not required but recommended
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery - you can print multiple copies of forms and instructions if you need to.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30-45 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Venezuela. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
Find more information on importing your pet to Venezuela.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Airline Pet Policies for your airline
Pet Passports for other countries worldwide
Pet Crates - IATA compliant for auto or airline travel
Pet Carriers - Airline or auto safety compliant