This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on transporting your dog or cat to Angola from any country. If your pet is not traveling to Angola, then you can find pet passport information and forms for another country by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make entering Angola with your pet easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What you get with your Angola Pet Passport
- Detailed step-by-step instructions on importing your dog or cat to Angola from any country
- Veterinary Health Certificate Instructions
- Required Vaccinations
- CDC Instructions to Reimport your Pet from Angola (departures from the US)
- Import Permit Instructions
- Airline Health Certificate instructions
- Tips for Flying a Pet Internationally
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- FREE unlimited email support both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions.
Also included at no additional cost are forms for transporting your dog or cat to Angola.
- Veterinary Certificate
- Airline Health Certificate
- Import Permit Application
- Inoculation Record - display all vaccinations on one sheet for easier customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
The collection of documents mentioned above will comprise the pet passport for your dog or cat to enter Angola.
Delivery Options (select above)
Email - faster delivery - multiple copies can be printed if you traveling with more than one pet.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or land. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Angola. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with information or forms provided.
Essential items to import your pet to Angola
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.
Is your pet microchipped? It should be when traveling internationally. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.