This package contains current information and detailed step by step instructions on importing your dog or cat to Chile. If your pet is not traveling to Chile, then you can find pet passport information on other countries by clicking here.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
What you get:
- Detailed instructions to import your dog or cat to Chile
- USDA endorsement instructions (departures from the United States)
- CFIA endorsement instructions (departures from Canada)
- Parasite treatment instructions
- Titer Test Instructions (if proof of current rabies vaccination is not available - click above to include)
- Inoculation Record Instructions
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips for Flying a Pet Internationally
- FREE unlimited email support both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions.
Also included at no additional cost are forms for your pet to enter Chile:
- Veterinary Health Certificate for Chile (English Version)
- Veterinary Health Certificate for Chile (Spanish Version)
- Ticks and Tapeworm certificate
- Titer Test Forms (if proof of current rabies vaccination is not available - click above to include)
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep all your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
The collection of documents mentioned above will comprise the pet passport for your dog or cat to enter Chile.
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery - multiple copies can be printed if you traveling with more than one pet.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
Is your pet microchipped? Your pet should be microchipped when traveling internationally. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Chile. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.
Is your pet microchipped? It should be when traveling internationally. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.