Pet Passport Indonesia
This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on importing your dog or cat to Indonesia. If your pet is not traveling to Indonesia, then you can click here to select pet passports for other countries.
At the present time, the import or export of dogs or cats is not permitted to the following areas: Madura and surrounding area, Bali province, Kupang, Sumba, Nusa Tenggara Barat province, Nusa Tenggara Timur province, Maluku province, Irian Jaya province, Kalimantan Barat province or all islands included in the Sumatran area (Batam, Bintan, Bangka Belitung), West Kalimantano, West Papua, East Nusa Tenggars, West Nusatenggar, Ballio Island of Maduro, East Java, Central Java, Yogyakarta. We will post updates as we receive them.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What You Get:
- Detailed instructions to import your dog or cat to Indonesia
- USDA endorsement instructions and State offices (required if entering Indonesia from the United States)
- CFIA endorsement instructions and Province offices (required if entering Indonesia from Canada)
- Rabies titer test instructions (if required - see below)
- Import Permit filing instructions
- Inoculation Record Instructions
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips on Flying a Pet Internationally
- FREE unlimited email support both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions.
Also included at no additional cost are the necessary forms for importing your dog or cat to Indonesia:
- Application for Import Permit
- Veterinary Health Certificate for Indonesia
- Rabies titer test forms (if required - see below)
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Countries that do not require a rabies titer test: Australia, New Zealand, Islands of Fiji, Hawaii, Taiwan, Japan, Ireland, Iceland, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Sabah and Serawak, Cyprus, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Malta, United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong and Turks and Caicos Islands.
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery - multiple copies can be printed if you traveling with more than one pet.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
Is your pet microchipped? It should be when traveling internationally. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Indonesia. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.