This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on transporting your dog or cat to the Marshall Islands from a rabies-free or rabies-controlled country for at 6 months prior to import. If your pet is not traveling to the Marshall Islands, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What you get with your Marshall Islands Pet Passport
- Detailed step-by-step instructions for importing your dog or cat to the Marshall Islands from any country
- Veterinary Health Certificate Instructions
- Microchip Information
- Required Vaccinations
- Blood Titer Test instructions and approved laboratories
- Parasite Treatments
- Quarantine Instructions
- Inoculation Record Instructions
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips on Flying a Pet Internationally
- FREE unlimited email support for both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions.
Also included at no additional cost are forms to transport your pet to the Marshall Islands:
- Veterinary Health Certificate for the Marshall Islands
- Parasite Record
- Microchip Certificate
- Importer Checklists
- Importer Application
- Quarantine Form
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Delivery Options (select above)
Email - faster delivery - multiple copies can be printed if you transporting more than one pet.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to the Marshall Islands. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.