Pet Passport Nigeria
This package contains current information and detailed step by step instructions on importing your dog or cat to Nigeria from any country. If your pet is not traveling to Nigeria, then you can click here to select pet passports for other countries.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
Nigeria requires that your dog or cat be chipped with a 15 digit ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchip. If your pet's microchip is not ISO 11784/11785 compliant, you can carry your own microchip scanner.
What you get:
- Detailed instructions for taking your dog or cat to Nigeria from any country
- Required Vaccinations
- Veterinary Health Certificate Instructions
- Import Permit Application Instructions
- Rabies Titer Test Instructions
- Microchip Information
- Parasite Treatments
- Inoculation Record Instructions
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips on Flying a Pet Internationally
- Unlimited email support for both you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions
Also included at no additional cost are forms to import your dog or cat to Nigeria:
- Veterinary Certificate for Nigeria
- Microchip Certificate
- Parasite Record
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Airline Health Certificate
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery - multiple copies can be printed if you are transporting more than one pet.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or land. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline and having proper documentation will better insure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 45 days before you travel, please check back with us at least 30 days before travel to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet into Nigeria. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.
Is your pet microchipped? It should be when traveling internationally. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.