Pet Passport St Lucia
Saint Lucia requires that your pet must be vaccinated for rabies at least 30 days prior to travel. Then the health certificate is attached to the rabies certificate and submitted to the USDA or CFIA for certification if you are transporting a dog or cat from the United States or Canada. If you are traveling from another country, the instructions will advise you accordingly.
An Import Certificate is also necessary. Saint Lucia also requires that your pet undergo a blood titer test and be treated for Echinococcus (ticks and tapeworms).
Your pet passport for St Lucia includes:
- Full instructions for the pet owner and the veterinarian
- Blood titer test and approved laboratory information
- USDA and CFIA certification information
- Unlimited Email Support for you or your veterinarian
Also included at no additional cost are forms for importing your cat or dog to St Lucia:
- Veterinary Certificate (printed front and back)
- Import Certificate
- Ticks & Tapeworms Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Airline Veterinary Certificate
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Your St Lucia pet passports forms are verified at the time of order.
If you are transporting more than one pet to St Lucia, additional forms can be self printed from the Email Attachment option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or land. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline and having proper documentation will better insure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30-45 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet into St Lucia. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
There are no refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
More information about transporting a pet to St Lucia.
Have a crate for your pet already? Get only what you need to Update Your Pet Crate.