This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on transporting your dog or cat to Aruba. If your pet is not traveling to Aruba, then you can find pet passport information and forms for another country by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make entering Aruba with your pet easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
What You Get:
- Detailed instructions on importing your dog or cat to Aruba
- USDA endorsement instructions and State offices (US departures)
- CFIA endorsement and Province offices (Canada departures)
- Inoculation Record Instructions
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips to Flying a Pet Internationally
- FREE unlimited email support both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions.
Also included at no additional cost are forms for transporting your dog or cat to Aruba.
- Veterinary Certificate
- Airline Health Certificate
- Microchip Certificate
- Inoculation Record - display all vaccinations on one sheet for easier customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
The collection of documents mentioned above will comprise the pet passport for your dog or cat to enter Aruba.
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery - multiple copies can be printed if you traveling with more than one pet.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or land. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Aruba. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.
Is your pet microchipped? It must be when traveling to Aruba. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.