Pet Passport Belgium
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on importing your dog, cat or ferret to Belgium. If your pet is not traveling to Belgium, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
What You Get:
- Detailed instructions on importing your dog, cat or ferret to Belgium
- Instructions on completing the EU health certificate for Belgium for your veterinarian
- USDA endorsement information and State offices (required if entering Belgium from the United States)
- CFIA endorsement and information and Province offices (required if entering Belgium from Canada)
- Rabies titer test instructions and overview (required if entering Belgium from a high-rabies country)
- Approved EU laboratories for rabies titer test
- Courier delivery and STAT service for Kansas State University (optional depending on country of origin)
- Microchip certificate instructions
- Airline Health Certificate instructions
- Airline checklist
- FREE unlimited email support both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions
Also included at no additional cost are the necessary forms for bringing your pet to Belgium:
- Non-Commercial or Commercial EU Health Certificate for Belgium
- Rabies titer Test Forms (if required - see above)
- Declaration of Non-Commercial Transport
- Microchip Certificate
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
Is your pet microchipped? Your pet must be microchipped prior to rabies vaccination to enter Belgium. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Belgium. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.
The required forms were included, and clear written guidance on what to do and when to do it, to get pets from India (an unlisted country) to the EU. I also found chatting on Messenger from someone at the company extremely helpful.
All of it worked and my two cats entered the EU, and then the UK (which has some different rules) without any problem. Indeed I think it was someone on the Messenger chat who first suggested the possibility of taking the cats to Paris or Brussels and then travelling on to the UK from there - an option I hadn't thought about. It turned out to be much the cheapest and easiest way to transport the cats from India to the UK.
I found getting information in general on how to transport the cats really difficult and time-consuming - these people knew what they were talking about and offered practical solutions and the forms - all for about $18 in the end. Many thanks for that :-)