Pet Passport Cayman Islands
This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on importing your dog or cat to the Cayman Islands. If your pet is not traveling to the Cayman Islands, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here to select a pet passport for another country.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
Our information is constantly being updated to keep it current.
To enter the Cayman Islands, you must file an import permit. Your pet must be microchipped, vaccinated for rabies and other diseases and accompanied by a current health certificate. Your dog or cat must have a rabies titer test between 3 and 12 months of entry unless one of the following conditions are met:
- Your pet has been vaccinated for rabies twice in the past 12 months. The vaccinations should be at least 6 months apart.
- Your pet has resided in the Cayman Islands at least 6 months prior to travel and has been away from the islands for less than 12 months.
- Your pet has resided in a country that is considered rabies-free by the World Organization of Animal Health (OIE).
If your pet does not meet any of those conditions, click the option above for the rabies titer test.
Your dog or cat must be accompanied with a current health certificate and have internal and external parasite treatments before entering the Cayman Islands.
With the package, you get detailed instructions and FREE unlimited email support both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions.
Also included at no additional cost are forms for importing your dog or cat to the Cayman Islands:
- Application for import permit
- Veterinary Health Certificate for the Cayman Islands
- Rabies Blood Titer Test Forms (if required - see above)
- Ticks and Tapeworm Certificate
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep all your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Further Requirements for importing your pet to the Cayman Islands:
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery - you can print multiple copies of forms and instructions if you need to.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to the Cayman Islands. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
Find more information on importing your pet to the Cayman Islands.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Get only what you need to update your pet crate.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Get pet pads and accessories for it here.