This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on transporting your dog or cat to Cyprus. If your pet is not traveling to Barbados, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
If your pet is traveling to the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, click here. If your pet is not traveling to Northern or Southern Cyprus, then you can find pet passport information for another country by clicking here to find a pet passport for another country.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What You Get:
- Detailed instructions on importing your dog, cat or ferret to Cyprus
- Instructions on completing the EU health certificate for Cyprus for your veterinarian
- USDA endorsement information and State offices (required if entering Cyprus from the United States)
- CFIA endorsement and information and Province offices (required if entering Cyprus from Canada)
- Titer test instructions and overview (required if entering Cyprus from a high-rabies country)
- Approved EU laboratories for titer test
- Courier delivery and STAT service for Kansas State University (optional depending on country of origin)
- Microchip certificate instructions
- Airline Health Certificate instructions
- Airline checklist
- FREE unlimited email support both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions
Also included at no additional cost are the necessary forms for bringing your pet to Cyprus:
- Non-Commercial or Commercial EU Health Certificate for Cyprus
- Rabies Titer Test Forms (if required - see above)
- Declaration of Non-Commercial Transport
- Microchip Certificate
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
The collection of documents mentioned above will comprise the pet passport for your pet to enter Cyprus. EU Pet Passports are only issued to EU-resident pets and not necessary for pets entering the EU from non-EU Member States.
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster deliver
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
Is your pet microchipped? Your pet must be microchipped prior to rabies vaccination to enter Cyprus. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Cyprus. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.