Germany Pet Passport - Page 1 of 2

Pet Passport Germany

(4 reviews) Write a Review
Free Shipping

This package contains information and detailed step-by-step instructions and required forms to import your dog, cat or ferret to Germany. If your pet is not traveling to Germany, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.

Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin. 

Pet Passport Guarantee

The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.

What You Get:

  • Detailed instructions on importing your dog, cat or ferret to Germany
  • Instructions on completing the EU health certificate for Germany for your veterinarian
  • USDA endorsement information and State offices (required if entering Germany from the United States)
  • CFIA endorsement and information and Province offices (required if entering Germany from Canada)
  • Titer test instructions and overview (required if entering Germany from a high-rabies country)
  • Approved EU laboratories for titer test
  • Courier delivery and STAT service for Kansas State University (optional depending on country of origin)
  • Microchip certificate instructions
  • Airline checklist
  • FREE unlimited email support both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions

Also included at no additional cost are the necessary forms for bringing your pet to Germany:

  • Non-Commercial or Commercial EU Health Certificate for Germany
  • Rabies Blood Titer Test Forms (if required - see above)
  • Declaration of Non-Commercial Transport
  • Microchip Certificate
  • Airline Health Certificate
  • Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
  • Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View

Delivery Options (select above):

Email - faster delivery
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.

Additional Information:

Is your pet microchipped? Your dog, cat or ferret must be microchipped prior to rabies vaccination. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.

It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.

If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Germany. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.


We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.

You may also need:

pet passports for over 200 countries   airline pet policies for over 160 airlines   pet crates IATA compliant   pet carriers airlines compliant

Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.

Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.

  • 5
    Fast and complete

    Posted by Kaylee on 26th Feb 2019

    Passport came very fast and my dog made it safely to Germany. Thank you so much.

  • 5
    Eliminated any guesswork!

    Posted by The Cline Family on 10th Apr 2018

    Travel abroad can be filled with overwhelming detail, but Pet Travel Store provided everything in clear, easy to understand language and answered all of our email questions promptly.

  • 2
    Difficult to fill out

    Posted by Martha Ciupa on 15th May 2013

    Not happy with the new forms at all. Neither is my vet. Took a full twenty minutes at least to fill them out. Lots of wasted space that we don't need. Previous forms were very specific and easy to read and understand. New ones leave very little room, especially for the 15 digit microchip. New forms are bordering in ridiculous. But muchthanks to Jerry for sending me an example copy or we would still be trying to fill them out.
    Only the forms were the problem. Your service is excellent.

  • 2
    Minimally Useful - But Out of Date Information

    Posted by Rob on 20th Jul 2011

    First of all, this kit is kind of a waste of money as all this information and forms are available online. However, for convenience, this could be worthwhile -- if it was accurate/up-to-date. According to the USDA, the APHIS Form 7001 is only required by countries who don't provide their own form. Germany has the EU Form 998, so a APHIS Form 7001 is not needed according to the USDA.

    Pet Travel Store Response:

    The 7001 form is recommended to have alongside the EU Veterinary Certificate as some U.S. domestic airlines request to have it as well.

    In response to the information being available elsewhere. It is. However, it's a question of the validity of the information that is provided. The amount paid for the forms is not necessarily for the paperwork itself but for the time and effort that is required to make sure that you will have all the accurate instructions and forms necessary to enter a foreign land. We also provide phone and email support for any questions or concerns that a customer or vet may have.



Your satisfaction is our goal.


Reach us by phone, text, email or Facebook!


30 days money back guarantee!

Customers Also Viewed