This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on transporting your dog or cat to Gibraltar. If your pet is not traveling to Gibraltar, then you can find pet passport information and forms for another country by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make entering Gibraltar with your pet easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What You Get:
- Detailed instructions on importing your dog, cat or ferret to Gibraltar
- Instructions for applying for the import license
- Instructions on completing the Non-Commercial or Commercial EU Health Certificate for Gibraltar
- USDA endorsement information (required if entering Gibraltar from the United States)
- Approved titer test laboratories and instructions on shipping your pet's blood sample
- Inoculation Record Instructions
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips on Flying a Pet Internationally
- FREE unlimited email support both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions
Also included at no additional cost are forms for transporting your pet to Gibraltar:
- Non-Commercial or Commercial EU Health Certificates for Gibraltar
- Rabies Blood Titer Test Forms (if required - high-rabies country)
- Declaration of Non-Commercial Transport
- Microchip Certificate
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Further Requirements for transporting your pet to Gibraltar:
Shipping Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery - multiple copies can be printed if you traveling with more than one pet.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Gibraltar. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.