This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on importing your dog, cat or ferret to Greece from any country. If your pet is not traveling to Greece, then you can find pet passport information and forms for another country by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What You Get:
- Detailed instructions on importing your dog, cat or ferret to Greece from any country
- Instructions on completing the EU health certificate for Greece for your veterinarian
- Required Vaccinations
- Rabies titer test instructions and overview (required if entering Greece from a high-rabies country)
- Approved EU laboratories for rabies titer test
- Microchip Information
- Banned Dog Breeds
- Puppy and Kitten Import
- Inoculation Record Instructions
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips on Flying a Pet Internationally
- FREE unlimited email support both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions
Also included at no additional cost are the necessary forms for bringing your pet to Greece:
- Non-Commercial or Commercial EU Health Certificate for Greece
- Sample Completed Health Certificate
- Declaration of Non-Commercial Transport
- Microchip Certificate
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
The collection of documents mentioned above will comprise the pet passport for your pet to enter Greece. EU Pet Passports are only issued to EU-resident pets and not necessary for pets entering the EU from non-EU Member States.
NOTE: Unaccompanied pets not traveling with or within 5 days of their owners or designated representative or transports that number more than five pets will travel under commercial regulations. Pets can only be imported to Greece from certain countries under commercial regulations. You can find the list of approved countries here.
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery - multiple copies can be printed if you traveling with more than one pet.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
Is your pet microchipped? Your pet must be microchipped prior to rabies vaccination to enter Greece. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Greece. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.