This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on transporting your dog or cat to Jamaica from an approved country. If your pet is not traveling to Jamaica, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What You Get:
- Detailed instructions on importing your cat or dog to Jamaica from an approved country
- Approved Countries
- Required Vaccinations
- Tests and Treatments
- Microchip Information
- Import permit application instructions
- Rabies titer test instructions
- How to Apply for the Import Permit
- Parasite treatment instructions
- FREE unlimited email support for both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions.
Also included at no additional cost are forms to transport your pet to Jamaica:
- Veterinary Health Certificate for Jamaica
- Preliminary Application Form
- Animal Landing Notification Form
- Confirmation of Animal Arrival Form
- Import Checklist
- Microchip Certificate
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Further Requirements for importing your dog or cat to Jamaica:
ISO Pet Microchip - Required
Rabies Certificate - Required - available from your veterinarian
Rabies Titer Test - Required
Internal and External Parasite Treatment - Required
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery - you can print multiple copies of forms and instructions if you need to.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Jamaica. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
Find more information on importing your pet to Jamaica.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Airline Pet Policies for your airline
Pet Passports for other countries worldwide
Pet Crates - IATA compliant for auto or airline travel
Pet Carriers - Airline or auto safety compliant
Have a crate for your pet already? Get only what you need to update your pet crate.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Get pet pads and accessories for it here.