This package contains information and detailed step-by-step instructions and required forms to import your dog or cat to Malaysia. If your pet is not traveling to Malaysia, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs in Malaysia easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What You Get:
- Detailed instructions on importing your pet to Malaysia
- Import application instructions
- Entrance Clearance Procedures
- USDA endorsement instructions (if departing from the US)
- CFIA endorsement instructions (if departing from Canada)
- Airline Health Certificate instructions
- Airline checklist
- FREE unlimited email support for both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions.
Also included at no additional cost are the necessary forms to transport your pet to Malaysia:
- Veterinary Health Certificate for Malaysia
- Import Permit Application
- List of Quarantine Facilities
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easier customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
A microchip is required to enter Malaysia and should start your pet's import process. Find an ISO 11784/11785 compliant microchip that is accepted worldwide by clicking here.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Malaysia. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.
Is your pet microchipped? It should be when traveling internationally. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.