This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on transporting your dog or cat to St Martin (Sint Maarten) from any country. If your pet is not traveling to St Martin, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What You Get with your St Martin Pet Passport:
- Detailed Instructions to Import your Pet to St Martin from any country
- Veterinary Health Certificate Instructions
- Required Vaccinations
- Microchip Identifications
- Parasite Treatments
- Inoculation Record Instructions
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips on Flying a Pet Internationally
- FREE unlimited email support both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions.
Also included at no additional cost are the necessary forms for your pet to enter St Martin:
- Application for import permit
- Veterinary Health Certificate for St Martin
- Microchip Certificate
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Further Requirements for transporting your dog or cat to St Martin:
ISO Pet Microchip - Required
Microchip Scanner- Recommended if your pet's microchip is not 15 digits
Rabies Certificate - Required - available from your veterinarian
Rabies Titer Test - Not required
Internal and External Parasite Treatment - Not required but recommended
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery - multiple copies can be printed if you are transporting more than one pet.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to St Martin. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
Find more information on importing your pet to St Martin.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Get only what you need to update your pet crate.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Get pet pads and accessories for it here.