Petmate Airline or Auto Cargo Crate - Intermediate
Petmate Sky Kennel is the best pet cargo crate on the market for for flying or driving your pet.
IATA-compliant - strong and secure - classic design
If you want the safest manufactured crate for your pet, this is the one you need.
This crate is appropriate for pets measuring as follows:
- Length from tip of nose to BASE of tail + half of length of front leg is equal to or less than 27" (68.6 cm)
- Width across shoulders x 2 is equal to or less than 18" (45.7 cm)
- Height from top of head (or tips of ears if erect) to ground is equal to or less than 23" (58.4 cm)
More instructions on HOW TO MEASURE YOUR PET.
Crate Size: Intermediate (Series 300)
Crate Weight: 14.88 lbs (6.75 kg)
Exterior Dimensions: 32 x 22.5 x 25 (81.3 x 57.15 x 63.5 cm)
Interior Dimension 1: 29 x 20 x 24 in (71 x 40.6 x 61 cm)
Interior Dimension 2: 26 x 16 x 24 in (73.7 x 51.4 x 61 cm)
Interior Dimension 1 is the measurement at the middle of the crate. Interior Dimension 2 is taken at the floor and also the top of the crate. All measurements are LENGTH X WIDTH X HEIGHT
Included with crate: Plastic locking fasteners, Live Animal stickers, and water/food bowl. Instructions to assemble your crate and acclimate your pet to the crate.
Refer to our CRATE SIZING CHART if you need a different size pet crate.
- Fully IATA compliant
- Strong and durable with superior ventilation on all sides
- Spring lock door with iron check pin for security
- Superior ventilation on all sides
- Easy assembly - no tools required
- Ergonomic edges for easy handling
- Available in dark gray
The crate does not include a pet carrier pad, however, you can add one to your order at a $3.00 discount. Pet crate accessories sold separately are available for all sizes of crates:
- Crate Hardware - for extra security of metal hardware instead of plastic fasteners. Please check ADD HARDWARE to your crate order (above)
- Crate Pet Pads- recommended for long trips - add a PoochPad or a Self Warming pad to your order for a $3.00 discount
- Crate Accessory Kits - includes hardware, cable ties, live animal stickers and more
- Larger Crate Bowls
- Larger Crate Buckets - stainless steel bowls that will hold up to 48 ounces of food or water for large, thirsty dogs
- Crate Water Bottle - even more capacity for hydration on longer trips
**NOTE: Airlines such as United, Northwest, Delta, and Horizon Air require hardware (steel nuts and bolts) instead of plastic locking fasteners. Please check ADD HARDWARE to your crate order (above) if you need the metal hardware to satisfy your airline requirements.
|SHIPPING: Ground Shipping only. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
Please allow five full business days (not including Sundays/Saturdays/Holidays) after the order is placed for delivery. Orders for the intermediate crate should be placed before 3:00PM EST for items to ship the same day.
It is extremely important that you acclimate your pet to this crate before travel. Pets that are stressed because they are not introduced to their crates can cause damage to the crate, thus compromising their safety. More information on acclimating your pet to its carrier.
*****ADHERES TO ALL IATA REQUIREMENTS FOR LIVE ANIMAL TRANSPORT*****
Is this crate not the right size for your pet? Find other pet crates
***We meet or beat Amazon pricing. ***