This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on importing your dog, cat or ferret to Estonia from any country. If your pet is not traveling to Estonia, then you can find pet passport information and forms for another country by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
Our information is constantly being updated to keep it current.
What you get:
- Detailed step-by-step instructions on importing your dog, cat or ferret to Estonia from any country
- Instructions on completing the EU health certificate for Estonia
- EU Health Certificate Endorsement Instructions
- Required Vaccinations
- Rabies Titer Test Instructions (when required)
- Microchip Information
- Banned Dog Breeds
- Puppy and Kitten Import
- Inoculation Record Instructions
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips on Flying a Pet Internationally
- FREE unlimited email support both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions
Also included at no additional cost are forms for bringing your pet to Estonia.
- Non-Commercial or Commercial Health Certificate for Estonia
- Sample Completed Health Certificate
- Declaration of Non-Commercial Transport
- Microchip Certificate
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep all your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
The collection of documents mentioned above will comprise the pet passport for your pet to enter Estonia. EU Pet Passports are only issued to EU-resident pets and not necessary for pets entering the EU from non-EU Member States.
NOTE: Unaccompanied pets not traveling with or within 5 days of their owners or designated representative or transports that number more than five pets will travel under commercial regulations. Pets can only be imported to Estonia from certain countries under commercial regulations. You can find the list of approved countries here: https://www.pettravel.com/passports_EU_Commercial_countries.cfm.
Further Requirements to import your dog, cat or ferret to Estonia:
ISO Pet Microchip - Required before rabies vaccination
Microchip Scanner - Recommended if your pet's microchip is not ISO compliant.
Rabies Certificate - Required - available from your veterinarian
Rabies Blood Titer Test - required when entering Estonia from a high-rabies country - Included
Internal and External Parasite Treatment - Not required
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery - you can print multiple copies of forms and instructions if you need to.
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Estonia. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.