This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on importing your dog or cat to Guam. If your pet is not traveling to Guam, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What you get:
- Detailed instructions on importing your dog or cat to Guam
- Titer test instructions and laboratories
- Import permit instructions
- Parasite treatment instructions
- Airline Health Certificate instructions
- Airline Checklist
- FREE unlimited email support for both for you and your veterinarian, should either of you have any questions.
Also included at no additional cost are forms to transport your pet to Guam:
- Veterinary Health Certificate for Guam
- Rabies Titer Test Forms
- Import Permit
- Parasite Certificate
- Microchip Certificate
- Airline Health Certificate
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in the same place for easy customs clearance
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Delivery Options (select above):
Email - faster delivery
First Class Mail - we print instructions and forms and mail to you. There is a cost for printing and postage with this option.
Is your pet microchipped? Your pet should be microchipped prior to the titer test to enter Guam. Click here for ISO 11784/11785 compliant pet microchips.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or ground. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline, and having proper documentation will better ensure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet to Guam. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
We cannot offer refunds on pet passport packages unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
You may also need:
Have a crate for your pet already? Click here to update your pet crate to IATA standards.
Have a carrier for your pet already? Click here for pet pads and accessories.
Jerry was very helpful with my unique situation coming from Guam to the USA. Thank you so much