This package contains information and detailed step by step instructions on importing your dog or cat to Iceland from any country. If your pet is not traveling to Iceland, then you can select the country your pet is traveling to by clicking here.
Carefully following these instructions will make clearing customs easier and quicker. The instructions will also help to avoid having your pet denied entry, put into quarantine or returned to your country of origin.
The Pet Passport Store has been a trusted and reliable source of information and products for traveling pet owners for over 14 years. The information we provide in our passports is always the most current and accurate available. We have done the research for you.
What You Get:
- Detailed instructions on importing a dog or cat to Iceland from any country
- Vaccination Requirements
- Microchip Information
- Rabies Titer Test Instructions
- Other Blood Test Instructions
- Import Permit Application Instructions
- Parasite Treatments
- Quarantine Information
- Prenotification Information
- Inoculation Record Instructions
- Carrier and Crate Requirements
- Tips for Flying a Pet Internationally
Also included at no cost are forms to import your pet to Iceland:
- Veterinary Certificate for Iceland
- Import Application
- Inoculation Record - keep your pet's vaccinations in one place for easy customs clearance.
- Airline Health Certificate
- Microchip Certificate
- Parasite Record
- Pet Passport Folder - (Free with First Class Mail Delivery Options above) Click Here to View
Your Iceland pet passport is verified at the time of order.
If you will transport more than one pet traveling to Iceland, additional forms can be self printed from the Email Attachment option.
It is our objective to prepare the traveling pet owner for all entry requirements that may arise as a result of traveling by air, sea or land. Enforcement may not be consistent in every country or on every airline and having proper documentation will better insure that no problems will arise during your travels.
If you purchase our instructions and forms prior to 30 days before you travel, please check back with us to make sure there have been no changes in the rules or forms required to take your pet into Iceland. All updated instructions and forms are provided by email free of charge.
There are no refunds on pet passport forms unless there is a problem with the information or forms provided.
OTHER PASSPORT FORMS & PET TRAVEL EQUIPMENT:
Have a crate for your pet already? Get only what you need to Update Your Pet Crate.