Pet Crate - Small
Limited time only -FREE pouch with purchase to protect your pet's documents.
Petmate Sky Kennels - IATA compliant. Classic design. Safe for both auto and airline travel.
This crate is appropriate for pets measuring as follows:
- Length from tip of nose to BASE of tail + half of length of front leg is equal to or less than 16" (40.6 cm)
- Width across shoulders x 2 is equal to or less than 12" (30.5 cm)
- Height from top of head (or tips of ears if erect) to ground is equal to or less than 12.5" (31.8 cm)
Click here for more instructions on HOW TO MEASURE YOUR PET.
Exterior Dimensions: 21"L x 16"W x 15"H
Weight: 6.25 pounds
Included with crate: Plastic locking fasteners, Live Animal stickers, and water/food bowl.
Refer to our CRATE SIZING CHART if you need a different size pet crate.
- Fully IATA compliant
- Strong and durable with superior ventilation on all sides
- Spring lock door with iron check pin for security
- Superior ventilation on all sides
- Easy assembly - no tools required
- Ergonomic edges for easy handling
- Available in dark gray
The crate does not include a pet carrier pad, however, you can add one to your order at a $4.00 discount. Pet crate accessories sold separately are available for all sizes of crates:
- Crate Hardware - for extra security of metal hardware instead of plastic fasteners. Please check ADD HARDWARE to your crate order (above)
- Crate Pet Pads- recommended for long trips - add a PoochPad or a Self Warming pad to your order for a $4.00 discount
- Crate Accessory Kits - includes hardware, cable ties, live animal stickers and more
- Larger Crate Bowls - non-spill bowls offer more capacity than stock food/water bowls included in our crates
- Crate Water Bottle - even more capacity for hydration on longer trips
- Pet Passport Pouch - keep your pet's documentation attached to your crate safely and securely - FREE WITH PURCHASE! Select color above.
**NOTE: Airlines such as United, Northwest, Delta, and Horizon Air require hardware (steel nuts and bolts) instead of plastic locking fasteners. Please check ADD HARDWARE to your crate order (above) if you need the metal hardware to satisfy your airline requirements.
*****ADHERES TO ALL IATA REQUIREMENTS FOR LIVE ANIMAL TRANSPORT*****
Is this crate not the right size for your pet? Find other pet crates
Your pet can be featured on our website! Tell us how you used our products, share your pet travel stories with other pet owners and be entered to win a $200 gift certificate! Quick and easy! https://webapp.rivet.works/collector/pettravelstore/pettravelstore-share-story
Best Kennell Ever
Posted by Unknown on 10th Mar 2018
We are pleased with the quality and workmanship of our kennell. Far superior to any we saw at the big-box pet stores.
Posted by Amy on 14th Feb 2018
I got special help from Jason in customer service.
Posted by Sophie on 30th Aug 2016
Was very impressed with how much Pet Travel Store prepared me for flying my pet through Delta Cargo. With all of the regulations about metal hardware, pet dishes, paperwork, etc., this website and this crate in particular made it so easy. It was so simple to add metal hardware and a document pouch onto my order, and the dishes came with it automatically. It was great construction and very simple to put together. It was a very stressful move, and finding this website and this crate made it so much easier. My kitty made it easily and safely from Michigan to Texas! Would absolutely recommend this to anyone I knew flying an animal. Told everyone at my vet about . Thank you!
Great Cargo Carrier
Posted by Roger on 27th Nov 2014
Nice product. Met all expectations. Just the perfect size for a cat or small dog.
Excellent crate at a very good price
Posted by Peter Harrold on 12th Mar 2014
Our puppy has taken to this crate immediately and it is very strong indeed. It is also very good value at the price -- which was important as our dog will outgrow it after a few more months. So I recommend it highly, especially with the upgraded metal bolts.
I would also note the excellent, instant service I got hen I had to get back to them about a related item, which was resolved instantly and to my full satisfaction.